Battle Park needs more friends.
If you have an appreciation for nature, we encourage you to become a friend of Battle Park. Join us for special outings, hikes, educational tours, and craft projects. Help us manage the park by joining on volunteer work days. Help us get the word out by telling others and sharing our special events.
What you can do.
- Like and Follow our Facebook page.
- Like and Share our posts and galleries on Facebook so your friends and family will see what we are doing.
- Attend our Events at Battle Park. Invite a friend or neighbor to come too!
- Bring your family to Battle Park when we are not holding an event. Our collective continued presence will elevate the park’s appeal to the community.
- Speak for the trees. Become a voice in your community and speak up regularly about the need to protect and preserve our ecosystem. The birds and the trees cannot speak for themselves. They need you!
- Become a financial supporter. While fundraising is a future goal of Friends of Battle Park, we already have costs associated with our web presence, printed materials, and event supplies. Contact Tom Stutz or email us at email@example.com if you would like to contribute directly.
- Support and help spread awareness through purchasing items from our Gift Shop.
- Make a donation. Friends of Battle Park, Inc. is an exempt organization as described in Section 501(c)(3) of the Internal Revenue Code; EIN 82-4754167. Donate Online, or mail donations to Friends of Battle Park, 1308 Falls Road
Rocky Mount, NC 27804.